Low carb,Gluten free Taco Salad With Ground Beef
This Low carb,Gluten free Taco SAlad With Ground Beef is perfect for taco lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
Calories: 332 kcal
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tsp Avocado oil or any oil of choice
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning store-bought or home-made
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 1/3 cup Grape tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 medium Avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup Scallions chopped
- 1/3 cup Tomato salsa
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add ground beef. Stir fry, breaking up the pieces with a spatula, for about 7-10 minutes, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated.
Stir taco seasoning into the ground beef until well combined.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef. Toss everything together.
get more informations please visit the source www.wholesomeyum.com