This Keto Lemon Bread recipe reminds me of Starbucks glazed lemon bread, but with a fraction of the carbs.
Although delicious straight from the oven, I thought it was even better warmed the next day with a nice cup of coffee for breakfast. This Low Carb Lemon Bread recipe turned out better than I imagined.
This Low Carb Keto Lemon Bread is perfect for bread lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 6 eggs
- 9 tbsp butter melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup Swerve Granulated or Monkfruit
- 2 zest of 2 lemons reserve 1 tsp for the glaze
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- For the Glaze
- 2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners or Monkfruit Powdered
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- smash of heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 325 and line bread pan with parchment paper.
Melt butter and allow it to cool.
Beat eggs, Swerve, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, salt, and baking powder until combined.
Add melted butter, and coconut flour, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the mixture and beat again until combined.
Pour batter into parchment paper lined bread pan.
Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the top of the bread is just beginning to brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Get Full instructions kaseytrenum.com