This Meal-Prep Vegetarian Quinoa Burrito Bowls is perfect for vegetarian Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 heads of romaine chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa divided
- 3 avocados halved need 5 halves
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime slivers optional
Prepare the quinoa salad by combining the quinoa, beans, corn, cilantro, spices and lime juice in a large bowl. Stir together until combined.
Using 5 glass containers, add two cups of romaine, 1 1/2 cups of quinoa mixture, 1 - 2 tablespoons of salsa and 1/2 an avocado.*
Garnish with lime wedges and a sprinkle more cilantro if desired. Seal containers and place in fridge for up to 5 days.
* recipe will leave you with 1/2 of an extra avocado. save in fridge or freeze and add to smoothies!