- 16 golden Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) bar semi sweet chocolate premium baking bar
- 10-12 Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray mini cheesecake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Crush Oreos in food processor. Combine crushed Oreos with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly in the twelve mini cake holes. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the peanut butter and allow it to mix for a bit. Peanut butter and cream cheese take a little while to get along. Add the egg and mix just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate bar according to manufacturers instructions. Top each cheesecake with heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate and quartered Reeses.
If you do not have a mini cheesecake pan just use your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
You can watch this video to make it easier