- 8oz gluten-unfastened rice noodles
- half cup LOW-SODIUM gluten-unfastened Tamari or soy sauce (dish will no longer be GF if the usage of soy sauce)
- 1/three cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon crimson chili pepper flakes (or greater or less)
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil, divided
- 1lb flank steak, sliced very skinny towards the grain
- salt and pepper
- 5 green onions, green parts chopped into 2″ portions, white and mild green elements into half” pieces
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- half teaspoon freshly grated ginger (from 1″ piece of ginger)
- three garlic cloves, minced
- Pre-soak rice noodles in line with package deal guidelines then drain and set apart. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together tamari or soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and red chili pepper flakes then set aside.
- Heat 1/2 Tablespoon oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over heat it is only a contact beneath excessive. Make positive oil may be very hot earlier than adding 1/three of the pork in an even layer within the bottom of the wok. (If oil isn’t always hot sufficient otherwise you overcrowd the wok, the pork will steam vs sear.) Season lightly with salt and pepper then permit red meat to shape a crust on the lowest before flipping and stir frying until simply barely cooked through. Remove red meat to a plate then repeat with ultimate red meat, using half Tablespoon oil to stir fry each batch, and then set the plate aside.
- Heat ultimate 1/2 Tablespoon oil within the wok then add green onions and coleslaw mix, season gently with salt, and then stir fry till coleslaw starts to wilt, 1-2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic then stir fry for every other 30 seconds.
- Add drained noodles and sauce to wok then stir fry till noodles are soft, three-four mins. Remove wok from warmness then add pork and toss until warmed via, after which serve.