- 2 cups gluten loose oat flour (For the paleo alternative, use 1 cup coconut flour)
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted (Can sub for almond or more oat flour)
- ½ cup vanilla vegan or paleo pleasant protein powder
- 2 T granulated sweetener of desire (optionally available)*
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/four cup almond butter (can sub for any nut butter)
- ½ cup brown rice syrup (sub for maple syrup inside the paleo version)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 T + dairy unfastened milk of preference**
- Line a massive baking dish with greased paper and set apart.
- In big mixing bowl, integrate the flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and combined spice and blend properly.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the nut butter and liquid sweetener and warmth till melted. Pour the moist aggregate into the dry and blend properly. Add the unsweetened applesauce and blend till blended- The batter have to be crumbly.
- Using a spoon, upload the dairy loose milk of choice one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
- Transfer to lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for as a minimum 30 minutes.
- * I unnoticed the sweetener as my vegan protein powder turned into sweetened
- ** Depending on the flour/protein powder combination, you could want extra or less. I used up to a few/4 cup with the paleo model.
- If your batter is just too thin (brands VS homemade applesauce vary, add a sprint greater coconut flour until firmer).
- Source : https://thebigmansworld.com/2015/09/17/no-bake-apple-pie-protein-bars/