This no bake brownie batter truffles is perfect for brownies lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/4 cup 28 g coconut flour
- 1/4 cup 20 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup 40 g chocolate protein powder*
- 3 Tbsp 60 g brown rice syrup**
- 3 Tbsp 48 g nut or seed butter
- 6 Tbsp 90 ml non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup 60 g chocolate of choice, for melting
Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor or blender and process on high until they have fully combined to form a dough. Depending on the ingredients you used, you may need to add a splash of extra milk or a small sprinkle of coconut flour to get the right consistency. The mixture should stick together easily when pressed without being overly sticky.
Using a heaping tablespoon, roll the dough between your hands to form individual balls. Set them aside on a large plate lined with parchment paper, and repeat with the remaining dough.
To prepare the chocolate coating, melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double broiler, stirring periodically to ensure no clumps remain. Using a toothpick, dip each ball into the melted chocolate, gently tapping the side of the bowl to remove any excess. Place back onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and repeat until all truffles have been coated. Sprinkle with toppings, if desired.
Refrigerate for ~15 minutes, or until the chocolate has set. Store the truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
* I used a brown rice protein to make these vegan, but feel free to use whichever protein is your favourite. Just note that different types of powders absorb liquid differently, so you might have to adjust how much milk you add depending on which kind you use.
** You can also use honey if not strictly vegan