Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
This Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars is perfect for <kw2>. It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup 100% pure peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener Swerve — you can use honey if you don’t want to make it low-carb
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil — Use solid form. You are going to melt it with the chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut — save some for topping
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup walnut — chopped
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashew — chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
In a microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter, chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil.
Heat it at 50% power for 1 minute
Remove from the microwave and stir.
Return it to the microwave and repeat, stopping to stir every 15-seconds until the mixture is totally melted.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until they are well combined