- 1/four cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- half teaspoon vanilla
- half cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- half cup mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line an eight×4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, mash the banana, upload peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Once the mixture is cohesive and creamy, upload in the coconut flour and integrate properly. The very last step is to feature in chocolate chips and integrate.
- Spread mixture into a covered pan together with your palms, urgent down and spreading frivolously, to approximately 1/2 thick. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until company.
- Picking up the parchment paper, cast off from pan and reduce into man or woman squares.
- You can wrap them personally or in an airtight box and refrigerate them for every week. They can also be wrapped for my part and frozen for up to a month.
- Make sure to measure the mashed banana when you consider that coconut flour isn’t always a very forgiving ingredient. You can upload up to one/4 cup vanilla protein powder for an additional protein raise (no longer covered in vitamins statistics).