This NO BAKE MINI EGG CHEESECAKE RECIPE is perfect for CHEESE LOVER . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 280 g Digestive Chocolate Biscuits
- 140 g Butter Unsalted melted
- 360 g Mini Cadbury's Mini Eggs plus 270g to decorate about 7 small bags in total
- 550 ml Double cream plus 50ml to decorate lightly whipped until it forms soft peaks
- 140 g Icing Sugar sifted
- 2 x 280g Tubs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Full fat
- Juice of half a lemon
Crush the biscuits until they look like lumpy sand. (I did mind in a food processor because I'm very lazy..)
Mix with the melted butter and press into your 7" tin.
Chop the 360g of the Mini Eggs in half.
Combine the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and chopped Mini Eggs. Fold in gently until fully combined.
Smooth on top of the biscuit base and flatten the top with the back of a spoon or a palette knife if you have one.
Chill for 2 hours or even better, over night.
Use my knife tip (above) to remove the cheesecake from the tin.
Plop the remaining whipped cream on top of the cheesecake and pile on the remaining Mini Eggs (some chopped in half).
Share and enjoy!
No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 554 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41g 63%
Saturated Fat 25g 125%
Cholesterol 91mg 30%
Sodium 195mg 8%
Potassium 83mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 46g 15%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin A 20.8%
Vitamin C 1.5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.