- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 tbsp to 6 sweetener of choice :erythritol granular for low carb or coconut sugar for primal, to taste, like Swerve
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- ⅓ cup pecans or walnuts finely minced
- 2 tbsp sweetener erythritol granular for low carb & coconut sugar for primal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, combine the first 6 ingredients and beat until thoroughly blended.
- Freeze the mixture in the bowl or placed in a candy mold (or round ice cube tray) for 15 o 20 minutes or more until semi-firm enough to form into balls (or release from mold).
- In a medium bowl combine the last 3 ingredients (the coating) and stir together. Set aside.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form a ball or mound with the chilled pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
- Roll each cheesecake ball in the coating until covered, and place on lined baking sheet. Re-freeze for a 20 minutes or more until firm, then serve. Store these in the fridge in a covered container (may need to refreeze to set up again).
- *all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
- Source : https://beautyandthefoodie.com/no-bake-pumpkin-cheesecake-bites/