- 2 cups rolled oats
- half cup protein powder. Clean Protein Powder turned into used in this recipe
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life become used on this recipe)
- half of cup chia seeds or floor flax seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- half cup lite coconut milk, (greater or less as needed to reach desired consistency)
- 1/four cup honey (uncooked honey if viable)
- In a blender, pulse 1 half cups of the oats until a flour like consistency. In a large bowl, toss to mix oat flour, closing half of cup oats, protein powder, chocolate chips, chia or flax seeds, and raisins.
- Stir collectively in a medium bowl the coconut milk, peanut butter, and honey. Pour peanut butter combination over oat mixture and stir until very well integrated.
- Spread combination into a nine x nine-Inch rectangular pan or an eleven x 7-inch pan. Press combination down and cowl with a lid or foil and refrigerate in a single day, or till they harden some. Slice into 12 bars and hold stored within the fridge.