Olive Garden Winter Chicken Gnocchi Soup
This Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is perfect for soup lover . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4cup 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4cup flour
- 1/2cup finely diced celery
- 1cup finely diced onion
- 2garlic cloves minced
- 4cups half-and-half
- 112-ounce package gnocchi*
- 1cup finely shredded carrots
- 1cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 214-ounce cans chicken broth (if you enjoy thick soup, use just 1 can)
- 1cup coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2teaspoon salt plus more if needed
- 1/2teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4teaspoon grated nutmeg optional
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and sauté until the onion becomes translucent. Whisk in the flour to make a roux. Let the flour mixture cook for about a minute and then stir in the half-and-half.
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add the carrots and chicken to the roux. Once the mixture has thickened, stir in the chicken broth. When the mixture thickens again, add the cooked gnocchi, spinach, and seasonings; simmer the soup over medium-low heat until it is heated through. Taste and adjust the seasoning with more salt if needed.
get more informations please visit the source considerable.com