We’re gonna make a one pan chicken bruschetta that’s fresh, flavorful, healthy, and ready in just 25 minutes.
So let’s get started.
- olive oil
- skinless chicken breast
- sea salt
- ground black
- balsamic vinegar
- freshly sliced basil
- First start by heating olive oil over medium-high
- heat in a large skillet.
- Now we’re gonna season the boneless, skinless chicken breast with sea salt and ground black Add the chicken to the hot skillet, and cook until well browned and cooked through, about four to six minutes per side.
- Now add the minced garlic and balsamic vinegar into the pan, and cook until the garlic becomes fragrant, about one to two minutes.
- Add the thinly sliced fresh mozzarella over the chicken breast and cover for one to two minutes to melt.
- Scoop up some of that tasty balsamic sauce from the pan, and drizzle over the chicken and the melted cheese, and then add in the sliced grape tomatoes into the pan.
- To serve, garnish with freshly sliced basil.