One-Pot Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles are low carb meals, with good taste.
This One-Pot Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles is perfect for seafood lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 medium-sized zucchini spiralized
- 2 tablespoon parmesan grated
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil.
Add the shrimp, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the hot oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic.
Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and parmesan, and toss until until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
Garnish with parsley, if desired.
get more informations please visit the source www.tastemade.com