- 1 cup Justin’s chocolate hazelnut butter mixture You Can Buy Nut Butter Here
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (squeeze extra water out of the shredded zucchini)
- 2 massive eggs
- 2 tbsp grade b maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt – You Can Buy It Here
- 1-2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (revel in life)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl integrate the chocolate hazelnut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt and blend with a hand held mixer for 2 minutes on medium pace.
- Add baking soda and vinegar (will fizz up) and blend for 30 extra seconds.
- Stir in shredded zucchini. If truly watery, squeeze out extra water.
- Place in a coated or greased loaf pan. You can use one 5×9″ pan or 2 mini loaf pans.
- Top with 1-2 tbsp of mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 23-28 mins when you have mini loaf pans and 35-50 mins for big loaf pan. Start checking out with a toothpick at 35 minutes and whilst it comes out clean whilst inserted within the middle, it’s far completed.
- Allow to chill on a cooling rack and serve. You also can serve heat too.