pasta is the name for various types of dishes with the main ingredient one type of pasta that is given seasoning and sauce. Pasta comes from Italian “alimentare pasta” which means food ingredients. In the broadest sense, “pasta” can mean all dough like bread dough, pastry, or cake. In Italian, pasta which means food ingredients like noodles are called pastasciutta.
Fresh pasta made by households and restaurants is formed by hand a few moments before the pasta is boiled. Fresh pasta requires a short cooking time, but fresh pasta is not durable because it has a high moisture content. Dry pastes can be stored for up to 3 years or longer because they only have 10% water content. Cooked pasta and staying heated with a microwave oven are also often found in the supermarket frozen food section.
In the culinary world, pasta is of course used for the main ingredients. Call it European cuisine, which mostly uses pasta as a basic ingredient such as lasagna, maccaroni schotel, spaghetti bolognaise, fettucini carbonara, and so on. Pasta also occasionally becomes an addition in dishes such as addition to soup or stir-fry. Usually used is maccaroni. Pasta is also quite right to be processed with traditional sauce because pasta has a fairly neutral taste.
below I give a recipe and some examples of images. hope you are inspired.
Our Best Pasta Recipes Delicious
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 (6 ounccans tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounccan crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown. Drain. In another skillet over medium heat, cook onion until translucent. Combine beef and onion in a large saucepan with tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, water, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper and sugar. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 hour.
- While sauce is simmering, blend cottage cheese, Parmesan and egg until smooth. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover sauce with 3 noodles. Cover noodles with one-third of remaining sauce. Top with half the mozzarella. Place another layer of noodles and one of sauce over the mozzarella; top that with the cottage cheese mixture. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top and bake 15 minutes more, until golden and bubbly.