Outrageous Stacked Peanut Butter Brownies
This Outrageous Stacked Peanut Butter Brownies is perfect for brownies lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 pouch 17.5 oz Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Vegetable oil water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 box 19.9 oz Betty Crocker™ dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Water vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 16 peanut butter creme-filled sandwich cookies
- 8 Reese's™ Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter for drizzle, optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for drizzle, optional
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan, and line with cooking parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the two longer sides.
In medium bowl, make peanut butter cookie dough as directed on pouch.
In another medium bowl, make brownie batter as directed on box.
Crumble cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, press and spread cookie dough into thin even layer. Top cookie dough layer with even layer of sandwich cookies and candies. Spread brownie batter over top of cookie dough, sandwich cookies and peanut butter cups to cover completely.
Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie comes out with few sticky crumbs. Cool completely on cooling rack. To make the optional peanut butter drizzle, mix peanut butter and coconut oil in small microwavable bowl and microwave uncovered on High at 30-second intervals until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bars. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.