- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup of sunbutter
- half cup coconut flour
- 1 medium ripe banana
- half of cup of water
- 2 huge eggs
- half teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil to grease the pan
- Place all the components in a blender or meals processor and blend till smooth.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan to grease the pan.
- This batter is brilliant thick so use a spoon to assist pour out a four” round. Shake the pan lightly to thin the batter inside the pan.
- Cook on one side for more or less 3 – 4 minutes and turn whilst the edges turn darkish brown.
- Repeat till your batter is long past.