This Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice is a delicious alternative to the popular take-out dish. Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, and so amazing…
- 1 large onion diced
- 11/2 cup carrots diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger we prefer more, but adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 large eggs,scrambled
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- In a large pan, cook the onion and carrots in the coconut oil until soft. About 7-9 minutes.
- Season with salt, ginger, and garlic as it’s cooking.
- Once the carrots are tender, add the cauliflower and coconut aminos.
- Stir to evenly coat the cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Push the mixture to one side of the pan and add the scrambled eggs. Stir until cooked, then mix in.
- Add the green onion, take off the heat, and serve.
The Source https://oneoffood.com/paleo-cauliflower-fried-rice/