PARMESAN ZUCCHINI AND CORN
This PARMESAN ZUCCHINI AND CORN is perfect for parnesan lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 zucchinis diced
- 1 cup corn kernels frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or more, to taste
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.