Pasta – the most entertaining carbohydrate with unlimited varieties – is a staple food throughout the world. Asian noodle cousins, pasta brought to Italy where it becomes starchy staple food for dishes that are synonymous with simple, healthy and delicious home cooking.
the perfection of pasta is simple: boil your noodles to the firmness that you like, add a beautiful pasta sauce, add a few toppings, and voila! You have yourself the most delicious food. And as Italians say to you, labor-intensive homemade pasta is a good touch, but even though there is no shame in using dry pasta. While some pastas, such as lasagna, are ranked among our most time-consuming recipes, pasta at home can also be lightning fast when needed: fast and fast unified pasta recipes in less than 30 minutes. Pasta is very flexible, you can form dough in whatever shape you want, and the flexibility of the paste makes it perfect for winter and summer.
below I give you the best pasta recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Pasta Recipes Best In The World
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage sliced
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 (28 ounccan crushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounccans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 ounccans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the sausage, beef, onion, and garlic until well browned; drain fat. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Mix in sugar and season with basil, fennel seed, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.