Shouldn’t a comfortable food be prepared quickly and easily? One of the undisputed comfort label titans, find a choice of salad pastas, pasta dishes with vegetables, seafood, chicken, sauce, and many more favorites with this quick and easy pasta recipe.
Every year when it’s time to go back to school, I am flooded with student requests to send recipes that are super easy, cost money, and require minimal kitchen equipment. This delicious orecchiette pasta recipe has only a few ingredients, is very cheap to make, and most importantly: only use one pan or pan for the whole procedure. “
As a career woman, you definitely don’t have much time to cook. Even so, that doesn’t mean you don’t have the choice to serve delicious dishes easily and quickly. You can still make pasta dishes. This is because pasta dishes do not require a long time in the cooking process. The following are popular pasta recipes that you can make easily and quickly.
Pasta Recipes Quick Simple
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion dicedsalt to taste
- 8 ounces spicy Italian sausages casings removed
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth divided, or as needed
- 1 1/4 cups orecchiette pasta or more to taste
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped arugula or to taste
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese or to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion with a pinch of salt in hot oil until onion is soft and golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir sausage into onions; cook and stir until sausage is broken up and browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups chicken broth into sausage mixture and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add orecchiette pasta; cook and stir pasta in hot broth, adding remaining broth when liquid is absorbed, until pasta is cooked through and most of the broth is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Stir arugula into pasta-sausage mixture until arugula wilts. Ladle pasta into bowls and dust with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.