Incredibly thick and soft cookies loaded with peanut butter and rolled in sugar. My absolute favorite go-to recipe.
Peanut butter cookies. While my love for peanut butter doesn’t run very deep, I am completely obsessed with peanut butter cookies! Not just any peanut butter cookies though, I love mine soft and thick, no flat, crispy, pancake-y nonsense here.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted half way
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together until smooth with no lumps. Beat in the egg,vanilla and peanut butter until completely combined. Pour in flour and baking soda and mix until just incorporated without over-mixing. Dough will be very soft and sticky. Chill dough for at least 15 minutes.
- get full instructions http://www.sprinklesomesugar.com/perfect-peanut-butter-cookies/