- 1 1/2-2 kilos boneless skinless fowl breasts or thighs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pro salt
- 1/four teaspoon fowl seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups bird broth
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 cans or boxes cream of hen soup
- 10 canned regular length, buttermilk biscuits (I use two small cans, each contains 5 biscuits)
- Place chicken within the backside of sluggish cooker, at the side of chopped onion and 2 TB butter. Sprinkle with dried parsley, seasoning salt, fowl seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Add bird broth and cream of chook soup to crockpot, and stir all ingredients to mix. Place lid on top and cook over low warmness for 6-8 hours, or excessive heat for 4-5 hours.
- After cooking for at the least 6 hours on low, or 4 hours on high, cast off lid and stir aggregate with a spoon or fork, breaking apart the chook into smaller chunks.
- Chop the biscuits into quarters and add to the crockpot. Push biscuit dough down into the crockpot a bit so that they’ll absorb the gravy as they cook dinner.
- Replace the lid and hold cooking for 1 greater hour over high heat till biscuits are cooked thru and start to show golden brown. Enjoy!