- 2 massive hen breast filets with skin (do away with skin earlier than including to enchiladas)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (sixteen ounce) jar purple enchilada sauce (no sugar introduced)
- 1 (four ounce) can jalapenos, elective inexperienced chiles
- 1 (8 ounces.) box bitter cream, fats loose
- 6 medium complete grain tortillas, (corn tortillas aren’t encouraged as they tend to disintegrate)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 half of cups shredded cheddar cheese, decreased fats
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers. Place chicken breasts in a included baking dish. Bake until juices run clean whilst pierced with a fork, after approximately 35-45 minutes. Remove skin and discard. Shred fowl or reduce into bite-sized cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl upload bird, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, black pepper, and salt to taste. Add to pro chook: green chile peppers, 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 1 cup cheese. Mix well. Place 1/2 cup hen mixture in the middle of every tortilla. Leave approximately 2″ in the bottom with out filling and fold up. Continue till all tortillas are stuffed.
- Stack enchiladas inside the sluggish cooker, add a bit of the sauce on top of every layer as you stack them. There ought to be 2 layers of three or three layers of 2, depending on the size of your gradual cooker.
- Combine the remaining enchilada sauce and half cup sour cream. Pour over the enchiladas. Cover and prepare dinner on low 3 to four hours, or till hot and bubbly. Cut between each enchilada, and carefully cast off them, one by one, with a massive spatula. Pour liquid from sluggish cooker over enchiladas and sprinkle with ultimate cheese. Garnish with diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.