- 6 bird thighs bone and pores and skin on
- 3 green onions from tip to tail with root trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- half of yellow onion
- half of jalapeno pepper de-seeded and de-veined
- 1/three cup soy sauce
- 1/four cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/four teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/four teaspoon ground allspice
- Note: click on on instances in the commands to start a kitchen timer even as cooking.
- Add the chook thighs to a huge skillet and brown them on medium high warmness on both sides for three-5 mins.
- In a food processor upload the inexperienced onions, onion, jalapeno, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar, thyme, cloves, nutmeg and allspice and puree until clean.
- Add the fowl to the gradual cooker pores and skin side up and pour the sauce over the hen.
- Cook on low for eight hours.