- 1/three cup solar-dried tomatoes tired of oil, chopped
- 1 lb asparagus ends trimmed, cut in half of
- 1/four cup basil pesto or use more
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb chicken thighs boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes yellow and crimson, halved
- 1 cup tortellini raw
- Heat a massive skillet on medium warmness, upload 2 tablespoons olive oil, add sliced fowl thighs, season chicken generously with salt, upload 1/2 of chopped solar-dried tomatoes – and prepare dinner the entirety on medium warmness for five-10 minutes, flipping a couple of instances, till the chook is completely cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and solar-dried from the skillet, leaving the oil in.
- Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, last half of of sun-dried tomatoes, and cook dinner on medium warmness for five-10 mins until the asparagus is cooked through. Remove the asparagus to a serving plate.
- Cook tortellini in keeping with the package deal commands, drain.
- Add hen returned to the skillet, upload pesto, stir to coat on low-medium warmness until the hen is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from warmness. Add tortellini, halved cherry tomatoes, mix with the pesto and the fowl. Add greater pesto if desired. Taste, and add more salt if wished. Add bird and tomatoes and tortellini to the serving plate with asparagus.