This no-bake treat tastes like your favourite smoothie drink. The fruity, creamy flavours combine for an unforgettable dessert.
PHILADELPHIA No-Bake Cheesecake from Fruit Smoothie
- 2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 8 ounce packages PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 12 ounce package frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 1 8 ounce tub COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
#cheesecake recipes easy#cheesecake recipes no bake#cheesecake recipes classic#cheesecake recipes new york#Dessert recipes#No bake cheesecake