Gluten Free Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
This Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers is perfect for steak lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 Green Bell Peppers
- 8 oz. Thinly Sliced Roast Beef I purchased from the deli
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion – Sliced
- 8 oz. Mushrooms of choice – Sliced
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Slice the tops off the peppers and clean out the insides.
Place peppers in a shallow baking dish.
Remove the stem from the tops and chop up the remaining pepper top.
In a large pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Once oil is heated, add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
Sauté until onions and mushroom are soft and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
get more informations please visit the source littlefamilyadventure.com