Pistachio Fluff Salad, also known simply as Pistachio Salad! Best served with friends and family, this recipe makes a great potluck dish.
Some people call it simply Pistachio Salad, Pistachio Dump Salad, Pistachio Pudding Salad or Watergate Salad. Or Green Fluff. Or just the Green Goop.
Pistachio Fluff Salad is pistachio pudding mixed with crushed pineapple and Cool Whip. Mini marshmallows get folded in and it is garnished with maraschino cherries.
The result is light, fluffy, sweet and crave-worthy. This is a green food that everyone will want to eat!
Pistachio Fluff Fruit Summer Salad
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 3 ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 large bananas sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 15.25 ounce can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- Dump instant pudding into a large mixing bowl. Add pineapple, and mix well. Mix in whipped topping. Stir in bananas, marshmallows, fruit cocktail, and mandarin oranges. Cover, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
#salad recipes healthy#salad recipes for dinner#salad recipes for a crowd#salad recipes healthy clean eating#pasta salad recipes