- 12 double stuffed sandwich cookies
- 36 different coloured candy coated chocolates
- 12 oz. bag white candy melts
- 1 tube black icing
- Lay out a sheet of parchment or wax paper to lay the cookies on once dipped.
- Choose lighter coloured candy coated chocolates for the ears and fun brighter, blue, brown, red and purple for the noses.
- Select 12 nice looking white candy melts for the muzzle and set aside. Melt the rest of the package.
- Slide the “ears” into place in between the cookies into the filling and dip the cookies in the melted white candy. Using a fork lift the cookie out and gently bang the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Lay the cookie on the parchment. Place the candy melt on as the muzzle and press in gently to form a ridge around the muzzle. Paint a small amount of the white chocolate candy melts onto the “nose” and place it higher up on the muzzle. When the cookies are dried, use the black icing to dot on the eyes. Let dry completely before storing in a sealed container.
- for more Informations https://noshingwiththenolands.com/polar-bear-cookies/