- 1 half lb New Red Potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/eight tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 huge Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes and onion into 1/eight – 1/four″ slices.
- Place on piece of aluminum foil huge enough to fold over and so that you can roll up edges.
- Top with garlic, butter, Worchestershire and cayenne.
- Fold packet over and roll edges to shut.
- Leave on medium grill for 30 minutes or in 350 oven (in a pan to avoid messes) for 35-forty mins.