- 4 cups water
- 1 massive garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/four cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 in line with pound)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 inexperienced onions, finely chopped
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked stone-ground grits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced sparkling parsley
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 to three teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Select saute placing on a 6-qt. Electric powered stress cooker and regulate for high warmth. Add the first 4 elements and stir to combine; carry to a boil. Slowly upload grits, stirring constantly to keep away from lumps.
- Select saute putting, reduce warmth to low and prepare dinner approximately 15 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Stir in cheese and butter until melted. Stir in last substances. Cook for three-4 minutes or until heated thru.