- 2 three/4 cups (11 1/2 ounces.) Gluten Free Mama’s Almond Blend Flour
- 1 half tsp. Xanthan gum
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, dairy-free margarine, or Spectrum shortening, melted
- 1 egg (ideally room temp)
- 2 tsp. SAF instantaneous yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup warm water (one zero five-one hundred ten°)
- 1 tsp. Cider vinegar
- In the combination bowl of your electric powered mixer, blend together flour, xanthan gum, immediate yeast, sugar, and salt.
- With mixer walking on low pace, upload in the water, melted butter (or alternative), egg, and cider vinegar.
- Mix on medium velocity three mins.
- Spray eight” or nine” round cake pan or pie plate with cooking spray. Using a 2″ scoop or 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop dough into 9 mounds in the pan. I area one mound in middle, then scoop 8 mounds of dough side by means of facet all the manner across the pan.
- Dip your fingertips into warm water and use to smooth out the tops of the rolls, persevering with to wet palms as wished.
- Cover with a dry towel and let rise in a heat area forty five mins to one hour.
- During the last few mins that the rolls are growing, preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake in four hundred° oven for 26-28 minutes. Tops should be golden brown and in case you degree temperature of dough, it ought to degree two hundred°.
- Brush rolls with additional 1/2-1 Tablespoon of melted butter.
- With the aid of Michelle Palin ~ My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Please see blog post for information on egg-unfastened and dairy-free substitutions. If you would love to use a distinct flour mixture, please study thru the reader feedback below to peer what flour blends have labored nicely for other readers! Make positive you degree the flour by way of weight!
- Source : https://mygluten-freekitchen.com/pull-apart-dinner-rolls-gluten-free/