For the filling:
- 32 ounces cream cheese (avoid low fat or no fats) softened to room temperature
- 1 half of cups powdered erythritol sweetener
- four large eggs room temperature
- eight ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- half of teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/eight teaspoon floor cloves
For the crust:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 6 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
Make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish and line the bottom and facets with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter and erythritol in a mixing bowl, and stir together. Add almond flour, stirring till incorporated.
- Transfer the combination to the baking dish. Press down along the lowest of the dish to shape a flat and smooth crust.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 300 F. Remove the crust from the oven and permit it rest for 10 mins even as you figure on the filling.
Make the cheesecake and pumpkin layers:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine cream cheese and erythritol in a big bowl. Use a hand mixer to overcome on low velocity until light and airy.
- Add eggs separately, beating them in till combined. The ensuing aggregate should be very fluffy and ethereal.
- Transfer about half of of the mixture over the crust, spreading it out flippantly — this will become the cheesecake layer.
- Combine the last mixture with pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Beat until clean.
- Carefully scoop a small amount of pumpkin mixture over the cheesecake layer. Repeat to frivolously distribute the pumpkin combination over the cheesecake layer. Use a rubber spatula to spread out and clean the pumpkin layer.
- Bake at 350 F till set, approximately 50 minutes. Ovens can vary so it may take you greater or much less time; regularly monitor the cheesecake and put off when executed.
- Let the pumpkin cheesecake cool, after which refrigerate overnight to harden earlier than reducing into it.
- To serve, slice into bars and optionally top with a dollop of whipped cream.
This recipe yields 2.Five g internet carbs in keeping with serving (1 bar). Nutrition statistics does not consist of erythritol, which can’t be digested by the body.
Source : https://www.savorytooth.com/pumpkin-cheesecake-bars/