- 1/three cup Pyure All Purpose or 2/three cup Swerve
- sixteen oz. Cream cheese at room temperature
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/three cup pumpkin puree at room temperature
- 2 huge eggs at room temperature
- half teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/four teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/eight teaspoon allspice
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 half of tablespoons Pyure All Purpose or three tablespoons Swerve
- 1 stick butter melted
- Mix together almond flour, cinnamon, and sweetener in nine-inch pie pan.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press aggregate down into pie pan with palms.
- In massive mixing bowl, integrate cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla with electric powered mixer till clean. Or, use a food processor to make certain all the ingredients are well blended for the filling.
- Blend within the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice till nicely mixed.
- Pour pumpkin cheesecake filling into prepared crust. Bake at 350ºF for 35-40 minutes or until filling is about.
- Allow cheesecake to chill on rack. Then sit back in refrigerator for several hours or overnight earlier than serving.