- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter Dairy Free option: coconut oil or butter flavored coconut oil
- 1.Five tablespoons Monksweet or any Keto sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- half of cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Monksweet or any Keto sweetener
- 6 big eggs
- three/four cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/three cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/three cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Preheat oven to 325 stages F.
- In a huge blending bowl or meals processor, integrate almond and coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla and melted butter or coconut oil
- Mix till mixed. Should have the consistency or crumbly wet sand.
- Using your palms press into the bottom of your molds, cupcake liners or pie pan. I use about half tablespoon of the crust combination in line with mini pie, but you may range it depending on how thick you like your crust.
- Bake for approximately 15 mins for the small pies and modify for longer cooking time if you are making a big pie.
- In a big mixing bowl combine all filling substances.
- Mix properly. ( I locate every now and then there are lumps inside the batter that may not dissolve regardless of the maximum energetic blending. In this example, I will frequently set the batter aside for 10 mins and with a brief blend the lumps will have integrated themselves into the batter.
- Portion batter and pour on top of your pre-baked crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about half-hour for the mini pies.
- After cooling, refrigerate for as a minimum one hour. Best served chilled.