- 1 ¼ cup almond flour wherein to shop for almond flour
- 1 egg yolk overwhelmed
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree make certain pumpkin is the most effective component
- 2 tbsp crushed walnut portions *elective
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup sweetener of preference: coconut sugar for paleo or for low carb use erythritol granular
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- three tbsp butter melted or coconut oil, melted
- Coating for After Baking
- 2 ½ tbsp . Powdered sweetener of choice: grind up coconut sugar in blender or processor or for low carb use confectioners erythritol or grind up granular erythritol.
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 F°, and line or grease a cookie sheet. In a massive blending bowl integrate: 1 ¼ cup almond flour, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1/three cup sweetener of choice, ½ tbsp. Pumpkin pie spice, and ¼ tsp cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add to combination: 3 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil, 1 egg yolk, and three tbsp pumpkin puree. Mix together very well. Add in optionally available walnut portions and stir in.
- In a blender or processor, grind up the 2 ½ tbsp sweetener of preference until it’s miles powdered (unless using a low carb emblem of confectioner’s sweetener). Put the powdered sweetener of desire right into a small to medium length bowl and mix within the ½ tsp cinnamon. Set apart.
- Using fingers or oiled or buttered palms to prevent sticking, roll a tbsp length of pumpkin dough into balls and region on cookie sheet in rows. Bake cookie pie balls in oven for 22 to 26 mins. Check at 22 mins to see if browning barely. Remove from oven and cool barely.
- While cookie pie balls are nevertheless warm, rolls lightly into the powdered sweetener and cinnamon mixture. Serve and experience. Store unused quantities in container within the fridge.
Nutritional Data for Low Carb model the usage of erythritol sweetener ( I used Swerve): Serving Size: 1 ball out of 15 balls, Cal: eighty one, Carbs:4 g / Net Carbs: 2 g, Fiber: 2 g, Fat: 7 g, Protein: 2 g, Sodium: 18 mg, Sugar: zero g.
*Nutritional data are estimates primarily based on the goods I used*
Source : https://beautyandthefoodie.com/pumpkin-pie-snowball-cookies/