This is very delicious. I have returned to the city from a 4 hour trip and needed something fast for my family. This hit a place for everyone. I am very tired from travel and fast food again out of the question. It’s fast, easy and delicious. They asked him again for dinner the next day. Embed this! Definitely needed to share!
A friend gave me this recipe a few years ago, and my family seems not enough. It sounds weird with cream in it, but it only enhances the taste and texture. This is a very easy recipe.
The trick to making pasta in an instant is to boil water before doing anything else. While the pasta is being cooked, cook the sausage and pepper until the sausage is evenly browned. Stir the onions and garlic, and cook until the onion is tender. Stir in tomatoes, cream and salt. Bring to a boil until the mixture thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes For Dinner
- 1 (12 ouncpackage bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage casings removed and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup diced onion3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (28 ounccan Italian-style plum tomatoes drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage and pepper flakes until sausage is evenly brown. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender. Stir in tomatoes, cream, and salt. Simmer until mixture thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into sauce, and heat through. Sprinkle with parsley.