A nice and easy way to give dinner. this recipe is a favorite dish! Can be frozen very well and duplicated for a larger crowd. Sprinkle your favorite grated cheese.
Setting aside time for cooking for the family is a challenge, especially for those who work. How is it possible to cook after working all day in the office with all the busy activities
The family menu, including dinner menus, can be arranged every week or month. If properly arranged, determining this menu will greatly help prepare meals every day.
If you have a mainstay that is always popular with your family, enter it in the planned menu. Of course also pay attention to the time needed to prepare the dish. If you need a long cooking time, don’t include the dish in the dinner menu. Maybe you can enter the dish for the weekend so there is more time to prepare it.
This recipe can be added to your family dinner menu, because this dish is very easy, fast and very tasty.
At this time I give a recipe and some sample images, I hope you are inspired.
Quick Easy Dinner Recipe For Any Night of the Week
- 3 (15 ounccans black beans undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounccan crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Heat the oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until onions are translucent. Add turkey and cook, stirring, until meat is brown. Stir in beans, tomatoes, chili powder, oregano, basil and vinegar. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 60 minutes or more, until flavors are well blended.