Skip to content
- 1½ cup quinoa, rinsed and drained well
- 3 cups water
- dash salt
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring water to boil; add quinoa and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes until water is absorbed and quinoa is cooked. Remove lid and spoon quinoa into a large mixing bowl. Let cool. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Add to quinoa and mix well. Gently stir in mashed bananas and chocolate chips. Spoon into individual baking dishes or one large baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until breakfast bake is set.