Delicious Chicken Bakar Panggang Chicken Stick is perfect for cooking, barbecue and party events in your backyard! Scented Chicken Drumsticks, easy and inexpensive. This easy grilled chicken leg will be a hit and a favorite for summer.
I usually order this recipe for grilled chicken feet during the warmer spring and summer months, but a few days before I go to the grocery store. But now, I can’t buy large quantities of chicken sticks, yes I think I can and freeze it! Then, with my luck, they will stop eating it and I don’t want it because it’s something easy, healthy and delicious.
my advice, for chicken chicken sticks that are truly delicious, the baking time between 25-30 minutes is ideal for almost all recipes. Cooking too long can make your meat dry and charred, but you want to make sure that you also don’t eat undercooked poultry. Keep your grill about 300-400 ° F and make sure the chicken’s internal temperature is at least 165 ° F.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
recipes for chicken drumsticks on the grill
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place drumsticks in a baking dish.
- Whisk water, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder together in a bowl; pour mixture over drumsticks. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour, turning chicken about halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).