REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE RECIPE
This REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE is perfect for CAKE lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter I used Skippy Naturals
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 20 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Set aside.
Beat cake mix, milk, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
Stir in peanut butter chips and mini chocolate chips.
Pour into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Gently invert onto a cooling rack or plate and let finish cooling for several hours.
Once the cake has cooled, prepare the glaze.
In a microwave-safe container (I use a Pyrex measuring cup), combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat. Stir until the chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
Pour the glaze over the top of the cooled cake.
Wait 5 minutes before sprinkling on the chopped peanut butter cups. Press gently to adhere.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes or more until the glaze has set up.