Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescents – only 3 ingredients! Great breakfast or party food! Can make filling ahead of time.
Sausage & Cream Cheese Crescents
- 16-oz sausage cooked and crumbled
- 8-oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix sausage and cream cheese together.
- Separate rolls into triangles. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll and roll up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- for more information please visit the source