This is good, fast, easy and everyone likes it. It doesn’t sound too appetizing, but actually, it’s very good
I would not categorize this as a meal or say it was delicious (like one review mentioned). One must remember that the author mentions this value as a fast dish to complete the left overs. This is perfect for such a purpose. It’s highly enhanced macaroni and cheese; fast breakfast late in the month. I follow the recipe as it is but will definitely apply some suggestions from other reviewers.
I really like this! Of course, I cook eggs with a bright side (so that egg yolks don’t break). Sprinkle the garlic powder, black pepper, shallots and rosemary on the eggs when cooked. It’s delicious!
Good use for the number of eggs can increase. Easy, fast, and safer than traditional carbonara recipes, because the eggs are fully cooked.
below I give a recipe and some sample images. hope the tone is inspired.
Scramble Pasta Recipes Egg
- 4 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt butter over medium heat; cook eggs sunny-side up (so that egg yolks are not broken). Sprinkle garlic powder, ground black pepper, onion and rosemary on eggs while cooking.
- Place hot pasta and cooked eggs on a plate and stir together; the broken yolks will create the sauce. Serve hot.