- 1/four cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- three/four teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/four teaspoon honey
- four ounces infant gold beets, thinly shaved
- 1 (4-oz..) fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly shaved
- four ounces child turnips, thinly shaved
- 1 (6-oz.) Granny Smith apple, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- four (6-oz.) tuna steaks
- half teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon torn fennel fronds
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mustard, and honey in a massive bowl. Add beets, fennel, turnips, and apple; toss to coat. Sprinkle salad with sesame seeds.
- Heat ultimate 2 tablespoons oil in a solid iron skillet over high. Sprinkle tuna with pepper and closing half teaspoon salt; vicinity in warm pan. Cook 90 seconds on both sides (for uncommon) or till desired degree of doneness. Remove tuna from pan. Slice thinly, and serve with salad; pinnacle with fennel fronds.
Calories 366 Fat 15.6g Satfat 2.4g Monofat eleven.2g Polyfat 1.9g Protein 43g Carbohydrate 12g Fiber 3g Cholesterol 66mg Iron 2mg Sodium 636mg Calcium 37mg Sugars 8g Est. Brought sugars 1g