- sixteen medium wiped clean, shelled, tail-on shrimp (approximately 3/4 pound), thawed if frozen
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mild soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup shelled edamame, steamed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 half of teaspoons honey
- Small pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly overwhelmed
- 1 1/4 cups short-grain brown rice, cooked in keeping with package instructions
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Preheat the broiler. In a medium ovenproof pan, toss the shrimp with 1 teaspoon every of the sesame oil and the honey. Add the cayenne.
- Lay the shrimp flat. Broil for two mins in step with aspect. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium warmness and add the last teaspoon of sesame oil. Pour inside the eggs. Cook undisturbed till set, about 2 mins. Flip and cook until just set on the second one facet, 1 greater minute. Transfer to a board and reduce into strips.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and rice wine vinegar with the closing 1/2 teaspoon honey.
- Fold the edamame and sesame seeds into the rice. Serve the rice in bowls topped with the egg strips, shrimp, and avocado. Place the soy-vinegar combination in a small bowl and use on the desk for drizzling.
Nutrition records in line with serving: 483 energy, 30g protein, 56g carbohydrate, 16g fat (2.8g saturated), 6g fiber