- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) bundle DeLallo Potato Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup bird broth, or greater, as needed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- four cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-motive flour
- 1/2 cup half and half*
- half of cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to flavor
- In a huge pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi in step with package deal instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium excessive warmness. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to flavor. Cook, stirring from time to time, until red, approximately 2-3 minutes; set apart.
- To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, soften butter inside the skillet skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, approximately 1-2 minutes. Whisk in flour until gently browned, approximately 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in hen broth, thyme and basil. Cook, whisking constantly, till included, approximately 1-2 mins. Stir in half and half of and Parmesan till barely thickened, about 1-2 mins. If the mixture is just too thick, upload more 1/2 and 1/2 as needed; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in shrimp and gnocchi, and lightly toss to mix.
- Serve without delay, garnished with parsley, if favored.
*Half and 1/2 is same components of entire milk and cream. For 1 cup 1/2 and half of, you could replacement three/4 cup entire milk + 1/four cup heavy cream or 2/three cup skim or low-fat milk + 1/three cup heavy cream.
Source : https://damndelicious.net/2016/12/17/shrimp-and-gnocchi-with-garlic-parmesan-cream-sauce/