This pasta has a distinctive taste and is suitable for those of you who want to eat heavily but don’t want to be too full. Because it’s basically just garlic and oil, you can add grated cheese to make it taste more delicious.
talking about pasta, surely we imagine that all foods originating from Italy are foods that are difficult to make. For those of you who think like that, you should listen to the discussion that I will discuss this time, which is about pasta. actually pasta does have many types and also different ways to cook it. The herbs used are also not the same.
Making pasta sauce is not difficult if we know how to cook it. Pasta sauce is usually combined with seafood.
My brothers and sisters really liked this recipe and suggested making it for the whole family when we were all together.
I don’t often get nods of approval at the dinner table. I respect that he has his own cooking style but, this is a pleasant night for me! I have to admit that after cooking for years, dinner is routine and a little boring; I am worried about cooking shrimp. Turns out with a professional presentation.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Simple & Delicious Pasta Recipes Shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- 1 (8 ouncpackage angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound large shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 2 (28 ounccans Italian-style diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and add 1 tablespoon oil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Place pasta in a colander, and give it a quick rinse with cold water.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic, stirring constantly, until the garlic is tender, about 1 minute. Do not let the garlic burn. Add shrimp, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove shrimp from the skillet, and set aside.
- Stir tomatoes, wine, parsley, and basil into the skillet. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by half, 8 to 12 minutes. Add shrimp, and continue cooking until the shrimp are heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve the shrimp mixture over the pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.